Heritage Owners Club

H-142?

DetroitBlues

I had one for a while a long time ago. Mine had the Bill Lawrence pickups. If my memory serves me the 142’s were made using leftover marauder parts and had a solid maple body and 3pc maple neck. Mine was a boat anchor, but sounded good. 

4 hours ago, houndhome said:

Well CM could stand for CeMent.

CM-C’mon Man

18 hours ago, DetroitBlues said:

Ever heard of this?

Appears to be a 140 with a Kahler…

78E69F7C-8741-49E5-9369-3E771580248C.jpeg

60DB6188-3B98-47D4-8B41-07EB53761188.jpeg

Where did you see this.

On 1/1/2023 at 12:26 PM, big bob said:

I had one for a while a long time ago. Mine had the Bill Lawrence pickups. If my memory serves me the 142’s were made using leftover marauder parts and had a solid maple body and 3pc maple neck. Mine was a boat anchor, but sounded good. 

I've never seen a Marauder, but looking at pics,  they don't have the carved body of the 142,  the cutaway isn't as sharp as the 142,  and the Marauder was a bolt neck.  Was your 142 set neck?

The 142 looks like a non-bound 140 body shape to me.    Cut out all the fancy stuff and make something that the metal guys might like (EMGs and a Kahler)

1 hour ago, TalismanRich said:

I've never seen a Marauder, but looking at pics,  they don't have the carved body of the 142,  the cutaway isn't as sharp as the 142,  and the Marauder was a bolt neck.  Was your 142 set neck?

The 142 looks like a non-bound 140 body shape to me.    Cut out all the fancy stuff and make something that the metal guys might like (EMGs and a Kahler)

My bad, I had a 120 not a 142. 

Archived