Heritage Owners Club

It's been awhile

Conneazoo

Yep. It's been quite some time since I've posted anything. Have no worries though, I have certainly been lurking around. I have a reason for this post though. I'd like to ask a humble favor. 

If you have a spare moment, could you please spare some thoughts and prayers for Bill Paige. He has had a stroke and has been hospitalized. It would mean alot to me if you could. You see, I don't call that man by his given name. I call him Uncle Willy. 

I hope that all of you and your families are well. 

I talked to Bill a few weeks ago to wish him a Merry Christmas. This is sad news.

I have been in contact with Marv Lamb's daughter Kathy. Marv is in the hospital and is suffering too. 

I think we need some prayers for both of these fine people.

Well, skim reading gets me again....

Sorry I missed the part about Marv being in the hospital.  Thoughts and Prayers to Marv as well.  Marv still remembers a crazy story that happened at Parsons St where he helped sneak me out the back door..... a story for another time best told live at the plant.

Both in my prayers and thanks for sharing.  You are related to Bill ‘Zoo?

4 hours ago, ElNumero said:

Both in my prayers and thanks for sharing.  You are related to Bill ‘Zoo?

Yessir. He is my Uncle. I'm in NC and learning all of this though the understandably frazzled texts from my cousin. I thought all of y'all would want to know and help a bit with some helpful words to the deity of your choice. By the way, I humbly thank ALL of you for taking a second to do so. 

Thanks for keeping us in the loop with the old guard.  They all have inspired a dynamic and ever growing collection of Heritage enthusiasts.
It's good to see your well Conneazoo.

Update on Marv.  His daughter said he is coming home from the hospital today. 

He had surgery and will be on the mend at home. SpeedyRecovery wishes and prayers.

I have an update as well. The stroke affected the left side of his body. He has since sat up in bed for about 10 minutes and did a bit of PT. He can cross his left leg over his other one when asked. Bill is attentive to time, people, and can answer questions. However, his speech is still very garbled. 

For now, he will remain hospitalized. Hopefully not for long. The search for a spot to help him rehab has already begun. 

Archived