Heritage Owners Club

It's been awhile

Conneazoo

That is good news!

Thx for the update. Please tell him we all say hi & wish him well.

Always enjoyed talking with Bill at the factory: his friendly demeanor & smile are tied to the building at 225 Parsons for me. I can't think of one without the other.

On 1/8/2023 at 7:12 PM, bolero said:

That is good news!

Thx for the update. Please tell him we all say hi & wish him well.

Always enjoyed talking with Bill at the factory: his friendly demeanor & smile are tied to the building at 225 Parsons for me. I can't think of one without the other.

100% on that Chris!!

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick update on Marv Lamb and Bill Paige. I had talked to him when he first came home from the hospital and he sounded tired and weak. Understandable.

He ended up going to a rehab facility and just got back home yesterday. Getting stronger. 

Bill is still struggling and at a rehab facility.

Keep the prayers and thoughts coming for these Great Guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update.

I talked to Marv today and he is home rehabbing. He sounded a lot better than the last time I talked to him. He is still weak but improving

everyday. He has visiting nurses and therapists keeping an eye on him. His daughters live close so he has great support.

Bill is in a nursing home and struggling. 

I told Marv a lot of people are asking and pulling for both him and Bill.  Keep those thoughts and prayers coming. TY

Time.  It's not for sale.

They've had one hell of a ride.  I hope they know that they've changed the lives of many thousands for the better.  They should know they are loved by us.  They are characters who gave us stories over the years and and made are lives more interesting.  They deserve the best.

1 hour ago, MartyGrass said:

Time.  It's not for sale.

They've had one hell of a ride.  I hope they know that they've changed the lives of many thousands for the better.  They should know they are loved by us.  They are characters who gave us stories over the years and and made are lives more interesting.  They deserve the best.

I’ve told Marv many times that they’re a lot of people hoping and praying for him and Bill. He appreciates it sincerely. 

Archived