Heritage Owners Club

KORINA + ROSEWOOD + P90S....HELL YEAH!!!

brentrocks

What is it with Korina?   Why does it have such great tone?  Put a rosewood fretboard on it and it's even better!

That formula with humbuckers is Heavenly!

That formula with P90s... MINDBLOWING!

This 15-year-old Heritage H137 has a 1-piece Korina body and a one-piece Korina neck.  Topped off with an Indian Rosewood board with mother of pearl traps!  Completing the package, is a pair of LOLLAR P90s!!!!

It's kind of ironic that this guitar is here now...I remember hanging out down at Heritage when these were being made.  If I remember right, there was 6 of these made.  3 of them had 3 p90s and 3 of them had 2 p90s.  I think 4 of the 6 had bound and inlayed headstock veneers.  

As with most White Limba guitars, the weight is very nice!   The neck on this one is a really comfy 50s carve.  The H137 basically has the same electronics setup as a Les Paul special...2 vol/2 tone/3 way toggle.

This 137 has a really fat, warm tone!  The Lollars sound awesome!!!   

A great player too!!!

IMG_6575.JPG

IMG_6565.JPG

IMG_6562.JPG

12 hours ago, brentrocks said:

What is it with Korina?   Why does it have such great tone?  Put a rosewood fretboard on it and it's even better!

That formula with humbuckers is Heavenly!

That formula with P90s... MINDBLOWING!

This 15-year-old Heritage H137 has a 1-piece Korina body and a one-piece Korina neck.  Topped off with an Indian Rosewood board with mother of pearl traps!  Completing the package, is a pair of LOLLAR P90s!!!!

It's kind of ironic that this guitar is here now...I remember hanging out down at Heritage when these were being made.  If I remember right, there was 6 of these made.  3 of them had 3 p90s and 3 of them had 2 p90s.  I think 4 of the 6 had bound and inlayed headstock veneers.  

As with most White Limba guitars, the weight is very nice!   The neck on this one is a really comfy 50s carve.  The H137 basically has the same electronics setup as a Les Paul special...2 vol/2 tone/3 way toggle.

This 137 has a really fat, warm tone!  The Lollars sound awesome!!!   

A great player too!!!

IMG_6575.JPG

IMG_6565.JPG

IMG_6562.JPG

I don’t see a price. A price is mandatory Brently you should know this by now…..?

2 hours ago, DetroitBlues said:

Just beautiful!  Congratulations.  Curious as it has an HRW switch tip.  Your added touch Brent?

Thanks Josh!!!   I’ve had that HRW tip for a long time.  I just put it on sometimes for nostalgic reasons     Lol

25 minutes ago, big bob said:

Yes I almost whole heartedly agree. However I prefer an ebony board!

Hurrumph.

Archived