Heritage Owners Club

I NEED TO STAY OFF THE INTERNET

brentrocks

Great score Brent! I don't typically like relic guitars, but I have to say that one looks really cool! The wear, flame, and color are totally vintage looking in all the right ways! Congrats.

IMO, I would have ripped all of the copper out of the control cavity, it wasn't done very well, and is totally unnecessary on a humbucker guitar that is wired properly. 

Brent, just curious if the aged tuners work on this CC?  Yoslate and I, both had to replace our aged tuners because a couple of them were stripped.  I am curious if this is an aging issue or just poor quality tuners.

12 hours ago, Kuz said:

Brent, just curious if the aged tuners work on this CC?  Yoslate and I, both had to replace our aged tuners because a couple of them were stripped.  I am curious if this is an aging issue or just poor quality tuners.

Believe it or not, these tuners work really good.  They are cheap tuners though.  

On 1/8/2023 at 5:54 PM, rockabilly69 said:

Great score Brent! I don't typically like relic guitars, but I have to say that one looks really cool! The wear, flame, and color are totally vintage looking in all the right ways! Congrats.

IMO, I would have ripped all of the copper out of the control cavity, it wasn't done very well, and is totally unnecessary on a humbucker guitar that is wired properly. 

This guitar is making me all fuzzy and warm feeling inside.   Seriously,   It’s top shelf.  Doesn’t hold a candle to my Gibson custom shop.   

4 minutes ago, brentrocks said:

This guitar is making me all fuzzy and warm feeling inside.   Seriously,   It’s top shelf.  Doesn’t hold a candle to my Gibson custom shop.   

So you're saying the Gibson CS is a better guitar?

Archived