Heritage Owners Club

New Guitar Day!

ElChoad

1922486914_PXL_20230110_234152754(1).thumb.jpg.d9d8cf74851d831b866d05f7302bda3d.jpgWell, new to me. Thanks, @ElNumerofor the beautiful 2011 Goldtop! It makes my trifecta complete. I can't wait until I have the house to myself so I can crank the Black Magick and run it through it's paces. Hurry up and get here, Friday. ?

14 minutes ago, TalismanRich said:

Congrats.    Will takes good care of his stuff, so it should be mint.

So did you name her "Goldy"?

I haven't named her yet. I'm leaning towards Greta. My original Standard H-150 is Hannah. My CC is Cecily. I should have saved Gretchen, but I used that on this one: 

1403736094284 (2).jpg

18 minutes ago, TalismanRich said:

Congrats.    Will takes good care of his stuff, so it should be mint.

So did you name her "Goldy"?

And yes, minty as a York peppermint patty.

8 minutes ago, brentrocks said:

WTF?????

You tried out my CC at the K-zoo GC before I got it. And it's a fact that 2 out of 3 Heritages have been in your hands.???

12 hours ago, ElChoad said:

As a side note: only one of these guitars has not been through @brentrockshands. ?

Ha ha you bet. When I got hold of it, was less than a year old!

1 hour ago, DetroitBlues said:

Congratulations!  Looks to be a well-kept H150GT!

Outstanding piece to add to your collection.

Ya think DB? Like all my guitars!!!

Thanks Chad. The experience was nothing less than amazing. I needed this to go to a good home. For all practical purposes it IS a one owner guitar because Brent doesn’t really buy guitars, he just transfers ownership!!! ??

20 minutes ago, ElNumero said:

For all practical purposes it IS a one owner guitar because Brent doesn’t really buy guitars, he just transfers ownership!!! ??

There's some truth there.  He does a great job though and takes enticing pics.  When I joined the forum many years ago I wondered who this Brent is and when will he run out of guitars.  I know the answer to both questions now, and he'll never run out of guitars.  He is a magnet and gets good stuff.

Don't worry, @ElNumero, it has a great home here. I already had to turn down an offer from one of my friends that wants it, but it is taking the place of both of these Gibsons. That sounds about right. One Heritage equals 2 Gibsons. ?PXL_20210719_004821636.thumb.jpg.aeca22e9f46d1d35c041b5b94bc49a64.jpg

6 hours ago, DetroitBlues said:

Other than layers of dust and rusty strings from years being unplayed, yep.  All your guitars are pristine!  If they're not, you sell 'em at a discount on eBay. :)

You should ask Chad if there was dust or rust…….

6 hours ago, MartyGrass said:

There's some truth there.  He does a great job though and takes enticing pics.  When I joined the forum many years ago I wondered who this Brent is and when will he run out of guitars.  I know the answer to both questions now, and he'll never run out of guitars.  He is a magnet and gets good stuff.

Nor does he ever run out of temptation Mark!

Archived