Heritage Owners Club

New Guitar Day!

ElChoad

1 hour ago, ElNumero said:

You should ask Chad if there was dust or rust…….

Dust or rust? Not on this case queen. Don't get me wrong. I will do all the things I do whenever I get a new guitar. Sitting change, cleaning, (not that it needs it), fret polish and fretboard conditioning, setup, all the basics. 

I was planning on making some loud noise with this today, but unfortunately, my daughter is home sick from school today. Guess the noise will be a little lower volume...?

I got her all serviced up today. Clean, polish, fret polish, fretboard conditioning, new strings, and a full setup. I even vacuumed out the case. What a phenomenal guitar! It sounds awesome through my Supro.

On 1/19/2023 at 3:30 PM, ElChoad said:

I got her all serviced up today. Clean, polish, fret polish, fretboard conditioning, new strings, and a full setup. I even vacuumed out the case. What a phenomenal guitar! It sounds awesome through my Supro.

Very good! Glad your happy! Now let’s start negotiating a buy back…..?

1 hour ago, ElNumero said:

Very good! Glad your happy! Now let’s start negotiating a buy back…..?

Sorry, Will. The box and packing materials have already been recycled. Besides, I'm not sure you can afford it. ?(I have already turned down 2 offers from local friends.) 

20 hours ago, ElChoad said:

Sorry, Will. The box and packing materials have already been recycled. Besides, I'm not sure you can afford it. ?(I have already turned down 2 offers from local friends.) 

You don’t keep guitar boxes? I do!

5 hours ago, ElNumero said:

You don’t keep guitar boxes? I do!

I held on to the one from my first brand new Gibson I bought in 2014, but got rid of it after it sat on the shelf for 5 years before I moved across town and did a purge. That, and if my wife saw the pile of boxes, I would probably be either divorced or castrated, neither of which I am wanying to happen...?

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, ElChoad said:

Time for a couple mods. Added some locking Grover Keystones. Did you know you can get nickel covers for P-90s? They are sexy as fudge!

Only, I didn't say fudge...

On 1/19/2023 at 12:30 PM, ElChoad said:

Always a good feeling/day spent dialing in a new guitar.  It is a sweet one.

enjoy!

Archived