Heritage Owners Club

2019 H150 gets a HUGE MAKEOVER!!!

brentrocks

So I had the bright idea to take a H150 and turn it into a Silverburst.  I'v always been a big fan of the Silverburst finsh...most people either love it or hate it.

I started with a black 2019 H150 that i picked up used...in really decent condition.  9lbs, 5oz.  Medium beefy neck.

Then you insert the lead finisher for the Heritage Custom Shop, Dave Teski, who I hired to add a middle humbucker and re finish the top in tradition Silverburst.

He did a great job!  I wired and assembled the 150 today.  I put a Duncan Antiquity in the neck, Duncan 59 in the middle and a Duncan Seth Lover in the bridge.  I used the factory Pinnacle locking bridge and tailpiece.  

Its a really fun guitar to play.  Sounds great too!

IMG_7721IMG_7722IMG_7723

IMG_7725IMG_7726

IMG_7727IMG_7728IMG_7729

IMG_7730IMG_7731IMG_7732

@brentrocksThat really came out great. 

How are your pickup controls laid out? 

I had to have Ren talk to my guitar tech to get my 3-p'up 157 worked out the way I wanted. 

That resulted in a push-pull pot so I could get the traditional 'neck + bridge' tone, in addition to the 'neck only', 'bridge only and 'neck-middle-bridge' connection.

2 hours ago, Gitfiddler said:

@brentrocksThat really came out great. 

How are your pickup controls laid out? 

I had to have Ren talk to my guitar tech to get my 3-p'up 157 worked out the way I wanted. 

That resulted in a push-pull pot so I could get the traditional 'neck + bridge' tone, in addition to the 'neck only', 'bridge only and 'neck-middle-bridge' connection.

Thanks Tim!!

Yup…push pull bridge tone pot to activate the middle pickup. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived