Heritage Owners Club

I couldn’t resist…

brentrocks

3 hours ago, golferwave said:

The Lollars will be great, I like em too.  The CC is even better with your pictures.  Enjoy!

Thanks Scott! Do you have a Custom Core yet?

On 4/22/2023 at 9:00 PM, yoslate said:

How would you know anything about resistance, Brently?!?!  Man...is that thing ever fetching!!

Yeahhhhh….I’m not exactly the poster child for responsible guitar buying practices 

12 minutes ago, brentrocks said:

Thanks Scott! Do you have a Custom Core yet?

I'm still looking around for one. I'm kind of favoring the Tobacco burst right now.  We'll see what comes along.

1 hour ago, golferwave said:

I'm still looking around for one. I'm kind of favoring the Tobacco burst right now.  We'll see what comes along.

That's me, Scott.  A year later, I still swoon every time I look at this!

1F5D6AA7-0D15-4FF5-AC9E-12276F557987_1_105_c.jpeg

5 hours ago, brentrocks said:

Yeahhhhh….I’m not exactly the poster child for responsible guitar buying practices 

Um, Brentley, you're becoming quite the master of understatement, aren't you?

(Nice looking guitar.)

19 hours ago, brentrocks said:

The one thing I like, about a new, high-end guitar, that is aged, you can take it to a gig and bump into the drums with it, or something or bump into a microphone stand with it that puts a little mark on it, it just goes with the theme! You do that with a brand new custom core that is mint with a nice gloss finish on it, all the sudden you’ve just lost $1000. 

Haha, true enough! But after a few bumps it's irrelevant

I was checking out ( pun ) a brand new, relic'd guitar & the sales guy was taking great pains to avoid putting any marks on it. After a few moments we just looked at each other & started laughing: it was ridiculous

20 hours ago, GuitarsGuitarsGuitars said:

I asked my friend who was a Guitar Center Manager for years --- How would you know if a Heavy Relic is "Mint" or not?

He said "You Cant".

It comes down to structural integrity and fretwear

Archived