Heritage Owners Club

Save the Date! PSP II Set for July 31, 2009

Administrator

Anyone for a Wii ?

:tool:

We have one of those, too. And Wii Fit. I did that for a while. It kicked my arse. Then I quit doing it for a while. Then our 6yo turned it on and the effing thing asked him, "Have you seen Dick Seacup lately?" He clicked on "Yes." It says, "How do you think he's looking" and gave several options, "heavier," "thinner," "about the same," "I don't know." Son chooses "about the same" and the thing made some snide comment along the lines of "Well, he hasn't been here in a long time, so we'll see." Just what I need is insults from a video game console.

We have one of those, too. And Wii Fit. I did that for a while. It kicked my arse. Then I quit doing it for a while. Then our 6yo turned it on and the effing thing asked him, "Have you seen Dick Seacup lately?" He clicked on "Yes." It says, "How do you think he's looking" and gave several options, "heavier," "thinner," "about the same," "I don't know." Son chooses "about the same" and the thing made some snide comment along the lines of "Well, he hasn't been here in a long time, so we'll see." Just what I need is insults from a video game console.

Isn't technology wonderful !

• 4 weeks later...
Took 24 hours for someone to hit the punchline !

:boxing:

Having good taste in guitars is not a guarantee of intelligence!!

Archived