Heritage Owners Club

New toy: '94 Super Eagle Alm SB

DC Ron

That's a beauty. Some day I hope to have one in my hands.

Me too.... it'll be a bit though! haha. Not tops on my Heritage list... but it is up there. The price is the biggest thing. Not saying they aren't worth it... just that I don't have it. haha.

The flame on this one is nuts! Just love it! Great buy!

Congrats, Ron!!! Welcome to the club! Mine is also almond sunburst; the back of yours is identical to mine; I never get tired of looking at that color and curl! Mine has two Lollar P-90's. It's really fun to play out, and it's great to play acoustically! I refer to mine as The Big Girl, and The Piano. Yours is just gorgeous! Enjoy!

Literally took these pics as I removed it from the case for the first time. The 3"x18" body feels very comfortable, not "too big" at all. Top is x-braced. Feels much lighter than my 17" parallel braced Eagle Classic. Has roundwound .013's that I will replace with TI flatwound .013's. But sounds monstrous as is. The woods are truly stunning at every place, from every angle. When tweeking the truss rod I noted that the truss rod cavity was deeply flamed as well (as it should be). Don't think flame has much to do with tone or playability, but...pumps me up anyway. Will update as I adjust her to suit my preferences. Thanks for all the nice remarks. Can't...stop...smiling... ;)

DC, congratulations!

I know how much it meant for you to get your hands on another big archtop. You did good...real good, my friend!

Well, it's slight comfort for the loss of my '93 GE...but it really takes me back to that place. Guess it's the X-braced top and the Heritage floater. Once I dialed in the action...BOOM! Can't imagine it gets much better than this. Kept me off the streets today, that's for sure. :D

Archived