Heritage Owners Club

Do you have what it takes?

Administrator

I've got a half baked, mistake laden track ready to send up. It took me most of a week to figure out how to get the tracks into my AW1600. (Where's that #%&$#&^**&(^(* driver CD???)

Anyway, I'm ready to be totally embarrassed, humiliated and laughed at!

I dont think thats going to happen here.

I just plain run out of time to do it. Jammed along with the track a couple of times but got no further.

So now the big question.... did anyone write any bluesy lyrics for this thing?

My girl walked out this morning

She took my dog along

She ran into my pickup truck

So what else can go wrong

I Got the Blues......

Whoa, I Got the Blues......

Sittin on this front porch

Playin this ol' guitar and payin dues!

Classic blues lyrics there, Rich; or maybe that's country-western? The only lyrics I've written lately (and I'm not participating in HOC ToP) were for a bossa nova. My instructor said, "When you play this at home, turn it into a love song, make up some romantic lyrics and your wife will really dig it." I said, as we were playing through it again, "So, like...Taco, burrito, echilada, tostitos, and a nacho belle grande and ... " I guess it's funnier with the syncopation, but, well, I was hungry at the time.

Can't wait to hear the tracks you guys submitted! I wonder when the ADMIN will put the shower cap back on and get around to posting them! :huh:

Oh yeh - got it right on the re-write with the Caddy in there.

Didn't get around to playing with this track, but like the idea a lot. Cheers to mr admin for putting the backing track together and setting it up. Nice!

I do have all the tracks from Lynn's project finally mixed (basement/home stuff), but there's narry a single blues tune on the whole thing (well maybe one or 2 if you really squint... but there might be a pickup in those, too...)

:huh:

Archived