Heritage Owners Club

H-137Dc

blues

Hi guys new guy here,saw the H-137dc and now im wanting one. I never played a heritage yet. Im playing in a Gibbon 74 factory rout standard. I have a marshall half stack. If anyone here has the H-137 Dc can you tell me how it sounds ,vs the Gibby standard? Mine is an Gibbon historic killer. Must be a load of these type posts,but Ive got it bad for the Dc. Plus I like the idea of a neck pickup.

Hello again!

I ordered y H 137 Deluxe DC with Fraulin Hum-canceling p-90s. Heritages stock pup for the H 137 DC is the Lollar p-90, which is a great pup!!

You can get it with a single wraptail or a nashville birdge and stop tail too.

Thanks, can you tell me the average weight in pounds? Im really exited but there are not any dealers within 2 1/2 hours of me and I would like to play one. Plus I would have to sell my standard. So its a crap shoot so tp speak. I wouild like it to have the neck joint option that is closer to the body. Im wondering if the lollar pup are noisey. I know p-90s are. I want it to scream with my marshall. I play classic rock and blues. Damn I want one. Dont want to sound like a broken record.

This is crazy. Ive be playing for 34 years and ive never been this exited about a guitar ive never played. P90s are fine. Lollar has a great rep.

i would contact jason lollor and see if he has a hum canceling p-90?

your 1st Heritage will be very special....then you will want more!!!! :D

I've only got five , but do hope to round out my Heritage collection soon... The desire never seems to abate.

i often wonder, if i was independently wealthy, and i had kept all the Heritages i had.........i would have to add on to my house :D

Anyone go an aprox.price on the DC? I want to list my lp. Ive got it bad. lol

i would think for a standard H 137 DC w/ dots and a wraptail, you would be looking at $1500-1800, depending on the dealer....i would shop around, you may even find one in stock somewhere that they would be willing to deal on?

happy hunting!

post-408-1264354517_thumb.jpg

If you are new to this site.... a few things.

The necks are all different and this Korina model has a fat 50's style. The way the lollars are wound they cancel hum when both pups are on. Korina has more snap and middle ring tone. Sure they would build a DC with what ever neck carve, color, hog or korina, bound etc.

you can do better than bananas music price....times are tough, dealers should be a lil motivated to move gear

i would think that with wolfes volume, he would be able to beat bananas price with 1 arm tied behind his back by a good amount

for a 74 Les Paul you could almost buy two of em, I bet!

Mine had a headstock break,pro repair,new tuners,new nickel abr-1 bridge. Lightweight tail piece. A t-top in the neck and a 59 duncan in the bridge. So im happy to sell to cover the cost of the 137dc and maybe get a few bucks out of it. Its a good axe. Finish is good ect.

bananas is high. jay's price is excellent IMHO, but i'll leave that for him to state, and if i had a job i would order a natural finish korina one through him (red's OK, but not me). Lollar's can be noisy, but no more than any xlnt P90, no noise on my 137 in middle position. it's <8 lbs.

Archived