Heritage Owners Club

H 137 DCD...(double cut deluxe)...THE INTRODUCTION

brentrocks

The day has arrived that the 2010 H137 DCD made its way home! I am totally at a loss for words! well, no im not, it is absoloutly incredible!!! It is a H 137 DC Deluxe, one piece body with a CM veneer top. Rosewood board, Vintage Wine Burst....and the STINGER! I'm gonna put the pics up and let you gander for a while....

IMG_3193.jpg

IMG_3202.jpg

IMG_3203.jpg

IMG_3205.jpg

IMG_3208.jpg

IMG_3210.jpg

IMG_3212.jpg

IMG_3214.jpg

IMG_3218.jpg

IMG_3222.jpg

The Fraulin hum-canceling P-90s sound awesome....sound clips to come, later....LOL

The craftsmanship is top notch, quality all the way!!! the playability is perfect! Marv shaved the neck down just a lil more than normal, just the way i like it. I dont know what else to say?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The day has arrived that the 2010 H137 DCD made its way home! I am totally at a loss for words! well, no im not, it is absoloutly incredible!!! It is a H 137 DC Deluxe, one piece body with a CM veneer top. Rosewood board, Vintage Wine Burst....and the STINGER! I'm gonna put the pics up and let you gander for a while....

IMG_3193.jpg

IMG_3203.jpg

The craftsmanship is top notch, quality all the way!!! the playability is perfect! Marv shaved the neck down just a lil more than normal, just the way i like it. I dont know what else to say?

WoWzer - you're right, Brent. That is one great looking Heritage. First class - very unique. So when we call Heritage, we just say 'gimme the brent-model', right? Well done, man!

:D

Wow, THE FINISH is Magnificent and really nice flame top.

That one is a Looker, for sure.

And the finishing touches including... a Genuine Heritage Stinger...

Congrats , you must be quite pleased right now.

( and the signatures are a nice touch )

Dibs when you flip it!!!!

Rats!!! Nuts!!! Bird and I must have posted at virtually the same time! Alright, Bird...pistols, swords...or guitars? (This may be a mistake. I gave myself two ways to lose.... :D )

Sweet 1 piece top and; You put it in the snow!??? Go sit in the corner and think about that... :D

Really came together well. Great vision of what you wanted, great craftsmanship to make it happen.

thanks so much.....Dont ya love it when a plan comes together? ;)

Brent, you did good! All I would add is a truss rod cover with the word "Brentrocks" engraved in it.

That would be the finishing touch on your very own 'signature model' gitfiddle. :D

+1

Customized truss rod cover

that is a GREAT IDEA!!!!

Now that is nice. How much does it weigh and how thick is it?

Thanks man! :D

it is 8 lbs and 1 3/4 " thick

WOW....just....WOW

Thanks dude!!!

Hows the GM treatin ya?

Sweet 1 piece top and; You put it in the snow!??? Go sit in the corner and think about that... ;)

it was actually really nice out today...really... :D

Excellent Brent ! Congrats !

I like the strap button placement, is that the standard location for all 137 DCs, or just the 137DCBR (BrentRocks) model ???

Way cool axe dude !

Thank you Paul :D

I think the standard placement for the front button is on the back, near the neck joint....but i like it out front on the horn

SOUND CLIPS COMMING UP SOON......

Dude, that is PERFECT.

AND I LOVE THE FACT THAT YOU WILL LOSE YOUR ASS IF YOU FLIP IT. THIS MEANS IT'S A LIFETIMER (To your credit you have kept the green Lizzy, so I think you will keep YOUR CUSTOM GUITAR)

HOW cool is that, that you now have a guitar MADE TO YOUR CUSTOM SPECS.

I have done this several times with Heritage (and with my Kirn Tele) and it is like you are MAKING YOUR OWN SIGNATURE SERIES GUITAR.

VERY, VERY WELL DONE.

It could be "MY Precious' " little sister!!! (except I like the color better on yours!!)

Precious.jpg

man, that doesn't suck a lot - at all :D . looks so good i didn't even notice the snow

custom engraved truss rod covers: i've done that a couple times via Parson St. and those prices are much better via that link

good job on clips - i take it that's the R55...any pedals added for the dirty stuff?

congrats

Archived