Heritage Owners Club

Hello, my name is Dick and I have a problem...

Dick Seacup

Well, my *real* name isn't Dick, but hey, it's the internet, so we'll go with that.

My problem is that I don't actually own a Heritage at the present time.  Not only that, but I've never owned a Heritage guitar.  I have, however, had my hands on various models...H140, H150, H157 and most recently an H575.  In fact, that H575 is what triggered my current Heritage-lust.  It was an older guitar, but it is in marvelous condition.  The fit and finish on it are top notch and it sounded like...like...amazing.  If I were still in a 'jazz phase,' I would have snapped it up (even though Guitarget isn't my favorite 'dealer' and I think their price was high). 

Instead, I've decided to offload some of my current inventory and find a nice H150 or H157 to acquire.  I already have leads on a dozen of them, so we'll see which one pans out first.  Regardless of what I end up with, I'm sure it's going to be a fantastic guitar.

Man, I need a Heritage.  ;)

i am selling my gold top, bought from jay wolfe last year (choice wood - south american mahogany), it still has the original strings and rarely played, absolute mint condition .......http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f252/samwheat/Heritage%20Les%20Paul/

Archived