Heritage Owners Club

Anyone up for Summer 2010 HOC Talent on Parade?

Administrator

HOC TOP Summer 2010 Edition  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have a Summer 2010 HOC Talent on Parade?

• Yes
    • No, this is another one of your stupid ideas, you incompetent imbecile
    • No, summer is not a good time; HOC TOP should be a winter thing
    • Absolutely

I'm game.

I was just sitting here (at 2:30 in the morning!!!) with my 157 and one of the things I was playing was the HOC blues from the previous TOP! Amazing coincidence.

Now, if someone can tell me why I'm sitting here at 2:30 in the morning playing a guitar when I have a 7:15 tee time....

G'night all!

As per protocol, I will present a backing track. You will have several weeks, or a month, to contribute your finished product. If we time this right, the winner could be announced at PSP III, perhaps.

Though I was severly trounced and humiliated by the last one, my skills have improved and I'm ready to flout them anew!!!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm game.

I was just sitting here (at 2:30 in the morning!!!) with my 157 and one of the things I was playing was the HOC blues from the previous TOP! Amazing coincidence.

Now, if someone can tell me why I'm sitting here at 2:30 in the morning playing a guitar when I have a 7:15 tee time....

G'night all!

It's because these guitars are so ADDICTING!! :D

As per protocol, I will present a backing track. You will have several weeks, or a month, to contribute your finished product. If we time this right, the winner could be announced at PSP III, perhaps.

kind Mr Admin SIR.. :D Please make it a simple track..Please Mr omnipotent Admin SIR? Two Maybe Three chords so us Lowly Hillbillies will have a chance..A thousand thank you's Mr ADMIN Sir..The Jazzers will kill me..I haven't a chance..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

HOCTOP2 got a bit bogged down in the backing track stage. With all the users with drum machines, drum backing tracks and basses, we could probably find something to put together.

Maybe Lyle has a few strange chords he hasn't worked into a song yet. :laughing8:

I wouldn't mind taking a run at another TOP. I imagine the quality would be better than last time, everyones gotten so much better with their chops by now.

Guest HRB853370

HOCTOP2 got a bit bogged down in the backing track stage. With all the users with drum machines, drum backing tracks and basses, we could probably find something to put together.

Maybe Lyle has a few strange chords he hasn't worked into a song yet. :laughing8:

I wouldn't mind taking a run at another TOP. I imagine the quality would be better than last time, everyones gotten so much better with their chops by now.

What the heck is it?

I enjoyed hearing everyone playing their Heritages.

If it were to happen again, people should post info about the recording process and gear used to capture the tracks. Could make it a learning thing(for me anyway) as well.

Archived