Heritage Owners Club

Which genre should we use for HOCTOP 2?

Administrator

Which genre should we use for HOCTOP 2?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which genre should we use for HOCTOP 2?

• Blues
    • Jazz
    • Contradanza
    • Metal
    • Bluegrass
    • CuBop
    • Baroque
    • Classical
    • Flamenco
    • Rap/Hip Hop
    • Techno/House/Trance/Trip Hop
    • New Wave
    • Ska
    • Reggae
    • Nueva Trova
    • Bossa Nova/Samba/Merengue
    • Other (please include in post)

Unfortunate ain't the word for it. You all want to get this HOCTOP thing rolling? I have a photo album of that Admin guy in compromising situations (no need to call PETA, though; I don't think the donkey was complaining! Or maybe it was a mule. Anyone know the difference between a donkey and a mule? Not that it matters...). I think I could use it to convince him to start this back up...

Hey, Dixie, seems like that might be some good contraband to have on the Ol' Admin Boy!!!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I have a better idea of how to record and share files than I did a year or so ago so I would like to be in if it was going to happen again.

If I had a drum loop/loops or something I would make a backing track or three if any one wants. If that helps get it going.

Just simple drums bass and acoustic so it gives people a chance to drop rythms and leads over the top for a more personalized and varied sort of thing. Or some one that has a better recording set up could do it. It is 3:00am and everything sounds like a great idea about now

Archived