Heritage Owners Club

Trini Lopez Heritage

Over at Heritage Auctions they are auctioning off a Heritage made Trini Lopez Model. One of a kind and very cool. I think the auction

ends tomorrow so get over there asap and place your bid. Right now it is at about $2800 with buyers premium.

Seriously if I had the cash I would be all over it.lf.jpeg.758c7bbbcb6dececb8f566f9f6fefa9f.jpeg

• Like 1

Gibbons went for $22,500.

Heritage went for $6562.50

Just don't get it. Probably made by the same hands!

Edited by skydog52
17 minutes ago, Gitfiddler said:

True, but was the Heritage model ever in Trini's hands? 

According to the Heritage Auction sight it was owned and played. There was a few Gibbons Trini Lopez models sold at a decent price but doesn't say they where played. Even had his golf clubs in the auction. Also had several acoustics that sold for a good high price. Looked like 400 items from the estate.

59 minutes ago, skydog52 said:

According to the Heritage Auction sight it was owned and played. There was a few Gibbons Trini Lopez models sold at a decent price but doesn't say they where played. Even had his golf clubs in the auction. Also had several acoustics that sold for a good high price. Looked like 400 items from the estate.

Ah, good to know.   :icon_thumright:

Might be this one. Gibbons. Looks like more than one version was made.

Edited by skydog52

I talked to Marv today and told him about the Trini Lopez auction.  He told me made two of those guitars and hand delivered one to him personally along with Bill Paige. He said he made arrangements to meet him at one of the shows in California. Marv was glad to hear it went for that price. 

• Like 2