Heritage Owners Club

Parson St Pilgrimage

Is it possible to buy a guitar whilst on a pilgrimage? How about placing a custom order there?

Just wonering if this is possible w/out going through a dealer?

Sounds like a great experience regardless.

Is it possible to buy a guitar whilst on a pilgrimage? How about placing a custom order there?

The short answer to your question is no. Heritage is diligent in supporting their dealer network. If there is no dealer in your area, they'll work with you to help you find a dealer to run the sale through. You can, however, go over any custom specs and/or special needs to attention while at PSP. However, the sales must go through a dealer.

With all due respect to Patrick, I bought my 535 while at the Pilgrimage this year..It was a factory second, Got a tremendous deal on it from Vince and Jim..YMMV.. :icon_thumright:

Sorry, but Patrick is correct (and so are you Smurph).

They will only sell guitars marked as seconds directly, and even then they would prefer going through a dealer.

I think the 2nds are guitars that won't be shipped out to dealers so in RARE cases they will sell those direct.

Sorry, but Patrick is correct (and so are you Smurph).

They will only sell guitars marked as seconds directly, and even then they would prefer going through a dealer.

I think the 2nds are guitars that won't be shipped out to dealers so in RARE cases they will sell those direct.

know a guy that commissioned a custom during pspii, right from the factory no dealer..

I'll let him speak up if he so chooses.

Guest HRB853370

I would love to take home a "second" from the H factory during PSPIV if I get to go! How exciting could that be! I guess one could check on their seconds inventory with Ren prior to the event.

I think this a topic that is better discussed by calling Heritage directly.

Heritage could get in big trouble with it's dealers if there was an impression they are sell guitars directly.

In respect to Heritage Guitars and their dealers, I personally would like to see this topic/thread stopped.

We should take these conversations off line and more importantly, contact Heritage directly for an answer.

OK, my rant is over. Just my opinion.

Sorry If caused a controversy..I was just telling the truth..Didn't mean to get anyone into trouble..

Sorry If I caused a controversy..I was only telling the truth..Wasn't trying to get anyone into trouble.. :icon_thumright:

Archived