Heritage Owners Club

H140 w/P90s..........Bueller........anyone...

pcovers

Anyone have or seen an H140 with P90s? I am jonesing for a vintage or tobacco burst version. I've had two H150s and now have a recently purchased new H140 and I can get every sound from it I got from the H150s in a more comfortable size and weight. I love it! I'd love to have a P90 version. I know it could be ordered, but would like to come across one somewhere without the long build time wait.

Anyone have or seen an H140 with P90s? I am jonesing for a vintage or tobacco burst version. I've had two H150s and now have a recently purchased new H140 and I can get every sound from it I got from the H150s in a more comfortable size and weight. I love it! I'd love to have a P90 version. I know it could be ordered, but would like to come across one somewhere without the long build time wait.

I've neve seen a 140 with P-90's..Doesn't mean they don't exist, just means I've never seen one..you can order a H-137 with P-90's (I bet Wolfes has one in stock)..I just bought a Gibson LP special with P-90's..It sounds awesome..good Luck in your search..

Wait time are down to 12-14 weeks max!!!!

Trust me! :icon_thumright:

there ya go!! Order it now, and it'll be there in no time!!

Archived