Heritage Owners Club

Will Heritage do SG, Explorer, V custom?

SlappyTappy

A majority of the guitars Heritage builds, I would like to say all, require jigs, fixtures, and patterns they have developed over time and/or have on hand. A new set of patterns etc, would be a time consuming proposition to develop for a one-off of the guitars you have listed, not to mention the legal ramifications. I can not begin to speak for Heritage, but I have head these types of request mentioned in the past and I don't believe Heritage has an interest in trying to enter a new market that is already crowded by clones of the old designs.

Many here would like to see new designs, but the risk involved means resources would have to be taken away from current mature designs that are the bread and butter of the company. Any new model means new tooling or adaptive re-use of the old tooling, where possible and until the economy mends to a much better level than it is now, I don't see it happening.

Someone else here could probably ballpark you a figure for the H357, but you are probably better off getting a quote from a dealer. In other words, new guitar prices for custom builds are typically held in discretion. Others may tell you different.

H357s are limited and custom ordered.

hmmm, gets me wonderin' if they'd be willing to do a reverse lefty 357 :)

Archived