Heritage Owners Club

Somebody stop me...

Dick Seacup

DO IT!!! You wont regret it. Be prepared for the SG type vibe though. Quite different to a paul (but mine has schaller pups so, it may sound chunckier with the SDs)

The neck (if it is anything like mine will amaze you.

There seems to be a real blue thing going on with the members of this forum. I LIKE IT!

LOL!  Actually, I have to stop buying guitars.  I went through a phase, oh, a year and a half ago where I started doing the "horse trading" thing and stopped actually playing guitar. But about nine months ago I decided to whittle the collection down to one good acoustic and one or two good electrics.  So, I sold a bunch off, used the proceeds to buy stuff for my wife and kids (and myself, I admit) that we didn't really need, and all was right with the world.  Until about five months ago and I started buying guitars again.  It's a big game...buy right, sell right, make money.  In the interim I get to play different brands/models.  But...once again I have guitars in cases, guitars not in cases, cases without guitars, etc. stashed all over the house and once again, I'm not actually playing them.  :-  This 170 looks sweet and I truly am tempted, just for the sake of variety, but...I really need to start thinning them out again. ;) 

OTOH, if it isn't over $650 in the last hour... that neck finish looks pretty cool.  :o

Archived