Heritage Owners Club

Ebony Tail piece for H575?

cmr415

I tried a search and didn't pull anything up, so i apologize in advance if my first post is a duplicated subject. 

Anyone know of an ebony tail piece made for the H575?  I would love to replace the gold one on my guitar, but cannot seem to find one that will accept the input/strap button on the 575 :afro:

Welcome to HOC.  Stew Mac sells a tailpiece made by Benedetto that uses a fastener that loops around the endpin.  It seems that it would work with the Heritage endpin jack, but I can't be sure.  You could check the design on the Stew Mac page, measure your guitar, and shoot them an email.  They are very good, at least in my experience, at responding to specific questions about the suitability of parts.

We've had a couple of interesting threads about Heritage archtop tailpieces ... I sort of like them, myself, but I also like the organic look of ebony.

www.stewmac.com/shop/Bridges,_tailpieces/Archtop_guitar_tailpieces/Benedetto_Archtop_Tailpiece.html

I saw that Benedetto, it looks nice.  I really have no problem with my standard tail piece, i just really love the look of the Ebony tails on guitars.  I guess I just love to tweak.

Archived