Heritage Owners Club

New H-150CM Ultra Owner.....

clmazza

Hi all!  New Heritage owner... I'm both a collector and player.  Looking forward to contributing.  Great site!  I'm a member of the Hamer, Dean, Fender, TGP, etc...

My latest acquisition.... Just got a chance to shoot a few "glamour shots!" Nicknamed STITCHES due to the two unique scars in the maple top below the tail piece.

The board is still a mystery. The factory claims rosewood... but what kind exactly? It really is beautiful.  Slightly redish and chocolate brown hues. Very smooth and dense.  Dare I say Brazi... Nah  8)

Cheers!

Chuck

width=600 height=450http://www.deanguitars.tv/userpics/lib9/IMG_3463.JPG[/img]

width=600 height=450http://www.deanguitars.tv/userpics/lib9/IMG_3483.JPG[/img]

width=600 height=450http://www.deanguitars.tv/userpics/lib9/IMG_3485.JPG[/img]

width=360 height=480http://www.deanguitars.tv/userpics/lib9/IMG_3490.JPG[/img]

Welcome to the board, Chuck.  That is a mighty fine looking example of the 150.  I noticed you have the black dot on the switch tip; my Millenium has the negative version of that (white dot, black tip).  I've never seen them on any other guitar and I think they look pretty cool.  Make sure you post some samples in the Sound Clips thread!

NICE H150! That rosewood looks very pretty as well. Brazilian? I don't know, but it sure is different! Welcome to the club!

I noticed you have the black dot on the switch tip; my Millenium has the negative version of that (white dot, black tip).

Mine, too is black with the white tip, but I also have black pickup rings. Dick Seacup, what color are your pickup rings? I bet they're white/cream.

Can they be purchased separately?

No. You have to send your guitar back to Heritage to have them installed--they will not sell them to you directly. I know--I tried!

They charged me $250 for the install; plus, they return your old pickups.

Mine, too is black with the white tip, but I also have black pickup rings. Dick Seacup, what color are your pickup rings? I bet they're white/cream.

How much did you bet?  I'm hoping at least $500, so I can go buy another bottom feeder Heritage. ;D  My pup rings are black.  I was just looking at it and I don't think I'd like the appearance if they were cream.  At least I can't picture how that would look good at all.  Maybe it would, who knows.  I'm digging  the way it looks as-is, though, so no changes. :)

Hi all!  New Heritage owner... I'm both a collector and player.  Looking forward to contributing.  Great site!  I'm a member of the Hamer, Dean, Fender, TGP, etc...

My latest acquisition.... Just got a chance to shoot a few "glamour shots!" Nicknamed STITCHES due to the two unique scars in the maple top below the tail piece.

The board is still a mystery. The factory claims rosewood... but what kind exactly? It really is beautiful.  Slightly redish and chocolate brown hues. Very smooth and dense.  Dare I say Brazi... Nah  8)

Cheers!

Chuck

Hey chuck, not to change subjects or anything, but the tele you have hanging on the wall in the background looks like the one I have. (neck humbucker), but I cant seem to find any info about it: do you know what model it is, or is yours modified?

Nice heritage, by the way.

Paul K

How much did you bet?  I'm hoping at least $500, so I can go buy another bottom feeder Heritage.

I bet a six-pack of Sam Adams Octoberfest--it's in the fridge right now!    ;D

What do you mean by "bottom feeder Heritage?"

I bet a six-pack of Sam Adams Octoberfest--it's in the fridge right now!    ;D

What do you mean by "bottom feeder Heritage?"

I checked, the Sam Adams has gone missing...or maybe it wasn't there to start with!  :)

Bottom feeder has always implied "extremely inexpensive."  To me, any good quality, name brand, USian built guitar for $500 or less is definitely bottom feeder material. ;D

Hey chuck, not to change subjects or anything, but the tele you have hanging on the wall in the background looks like the one I have. (neck humbucker), but I cant seem to find any info about it: do you know what model it is, or is yours modified?

Nice heritage, by the way.

Paul K

Hey Paul!

That's my 06 Nash TK-54... V neck, 9.5 radius, medium jumbo frets and Lollars.  A really fantastic guitar!  I know many people knock Bill's relic work... but this one really feels like an old tele  8)  Check out my website for additional shots of her  ;D

Is yours a Fender?

Archived