Heritage Owners Club

New to the Board, New(old) Heritage in the house...

Yankeefan01

Hey Guys,

Discovered this board last week when my Heritage H140 was on it's way.  Well, it came in on Friday and I love it.

It's an '85 in Antique Sunburst. Wiring has been changed as it's had coil taps added, two switches between the vol/tone controls. Previous owner says they're original, Ren at Heritage says they're not. S-D Super Distortion in the bridge, not sure of the neck. It's been around the block a time or two but the price was right and I'm happy with the mods.

Heritage Body.jpg

Heritage Body.jpg_thumb

That's a nice looking 140!  Ever since someone here explained that the 140 is a tele-thickness 150, I've been intrigued.  I'm going to have to check them out.  The mini switches don't look like the pictures I've seen of the VIP (or VIP2) switch locations, but I'm sure I haven't seen everything. ;)  Welcome!

That's a nice looking 140!  Ever since someone here explained that the 140 is a tele-thickness 150, I've been intrigued.  I'm going to have to check them out.  The mini switches don't look like the pictures I've seen of the VIP (or VIP2) switch locations, but I'm sure I haven't seen everything. ;)  Welcome!

Talking to Ren at Heritage, they aren't factory installed.

Archived