Heritage Owners Club

! OK ~ LETS REV IT UP A WEE BIT FOR OWEN'S GUITAR !

michaeljames

Owen's Heart Guitar commitments to: gr8guitarz@comcast.net

a couple of you tossed out some hopeful numbers. i think either of those would be incredible. we need some support here to make those numbers ~ this will be the last sales pitch from me. i'm an advertising guy - not a very good door-to-door guy. in the midst of his incredible turmoil, i read on hoc a little boy fighting very tough days say, " i'm possible " ... you know what ~ we are all possible. God Bless you Owen, family and friends.

marvnephew2001.jpg

Owen's Heart Guitar commitments to: gr8guitarz@comcast.net

a couple of you tossed out some hopeful numbers. i think either of those would be incredible. we need some support here to make those numbers ~ this will be the last sales pitch from me. i'm an advertising guy - not a very good door-to-door guy. in the midst of his incredible turmoil, i read on hoc a little boy fighting very tough days say, " i'm possible " ... you know what ~ we are all possible. God Bless you Owen, family and friends.

marvnephew2001.jpg

ok ~ this is the last pitch. honestly.

if there are any concerns, please trust the fact that i have done biz with Brent, Mars_Hall, Mellinium Maestro, RhodesScholar and have a 100% Ebay feedback rating (buying/selling domestic/intl) ID: !gr8gtrz!

over & out.

jim

Archived