Heritage Owners Club

Introducing: a newly refinished H-137 Korina

Polo

Man, I am not a fan of those things natural- somehting just a little "off" with the dogears- but I LOVE the refin. Spectacular!

Yeah, I see that the neck pup in one of those before pics shows that things were a little "off", doesn't surprise me at all.

The natural finish of this guitar never bothered me, in fact, I liked the way it helped to showcase the killer grain pattern of the Korina. It was the fit and finish of things that I wasn't crazy about.

A lot of folks around here already know it but this guitar was originally thrown together from parts laying around the factory for one time Heritage co-owner Vince Margol back on Nov 14th 2012. I suspect that this one was more a novelty one off for him than anything and was never intended to be sold as it never received the TLC that it needed. Rumor also has it that it spent much of its life belonging to his daughter who was learning how to play guitar with it, it probably earned the majority of it "character" during this phase as well.

I'm really happy with the way things have turned out considering that it already played and sounded like world class guitar......so now she looks like one too!

PS- Welcome to the HOC! Glad to hear your interested in building yourself a new Heritage guitar, I know they really appreciate your consideration. You will not be disappointed.

Archived