Heritage Owners Club

hi everyone

deluxemeat

new here and glad i found this joint! ;D

i'm currently waiting on a custom roy clark that i ordered through jay and graham at wolfe guitars.

i *think* it is just about done and i cannot wait!

i remember seeing my first heritage advert in a 1990 issue of guitar world w/ george lynch on the cover.

man- how time flies huh?

this will be my first heritage and boy will it be killer!

i'm more of a rock n roll/ punk/ old metal guy so it will be interesting toting the heritage around to the type of gigs i play!

alot of the players i dig play 335s but i have superstitions about dbl cut guitars.

the roy clark seemed to be the way to go!

mine will be solid white, chrome hardware and a custom control layout that will be very gretsch like.

i'm glad the cats at wolfe guitars and heritage obliged my little creature comforts and i'm excited to fly the flag for heritage in a younger generation of guitar players who are mostly playing that 'g' brand.

cheers,

deluxe

Welcome to the Club, Deluxe.  I am intrigued by your order...a Roy Clark model, yet you do rock & roll, punk!  I suppose that's not any more crazy than Setzer using an old Gretsch for rockabilly.  The "Roy Clark-punk" juxtaposition is just kind of funny to me, as my recollection of Roy Clark is from "Hee Haw" (yes, I'm old).

Make sure you post pics when you get the guitar!

hey thanks for the welcome!!

i grew up watching heehaw.. in the bronx!! lol

i'm a strange cat and i always liked playing music on oddball axes.

i was a kid in the 80s and would play ratt on gretsch guitars lol.

i like alot of scandinavian rock n roll and alot of those guys are mutant children of punk metal and arena rock; playing their energetic three chords on 335s.

the roy clark is going to be a WILD one.

25.5 scale, mahogany neck and a maple centerblock. duncan p/u's. ebony board w/ HUGE frets! lane sounded tickled by the order and seemed excited about a potential new generation of interest in the type of music i'm cranking out.

i'm eagerly anticipating this axe and hope to be welcomed by the heritage brood!

Archived