Heritage Owners Club

Can you crank up the volume with a 525?

Jazzpunk

Does anyone know how much a 525 is new in right hand ? No major upgrades just the basic model / Lollars ?

(if there is such a thing as a basic model)

I just emailed Jay last night after seeing Brent rock out on his 525, being that it gave me gas and all.  Jay emailed me back the price on a righty, a 525 with the Lollar P-90s.  Here's Jay's info on price:

The blonde H525 no. 00105 lists for $4015, our card price is $2405 & a cash deal = $2289

INCLUDING:

•        Heritage Hardshell case (a $180 value )

•        Our Luthier’s detailed inspection, setup tweaks & adjustments as required and delivery detail & prep

•        Expert, SAFE, packaging for good condition arrival

•        Special features & options. Our’s are “not” ordinary Heritage’s, and Heritage’s from Wolfe Guitars are considered the best of the best.

________________________________________________________________________________

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to see they are including the "$180 case". It might make the "professional shipping included" a little more difficult without a case.  :rolleyes:

Hey, Kuz, you have a 525 and a 575, correct?  How much thicker is the 575 than the 525? and how is the sound different between the two?  I also remember that you said you like a 575 for everything (I think that was you, anyway).

Hey, Kuz, you have a 525 and a 575, correct?  How much thicker is the 575 than the 525? and how is the sound different between the two?  I also remember that you said you like a 575 for everything (I think that was you, anyway).

Nope. I only have a 525.

I have played a 575. But never owned a 575.

Just my opinion, but if you like the "p-90 sound", then with the laminate top I believe the 525 is a little more versatile. (but then again you don't really get the humbucker sound with the 525.)

When I played the 575 to me it just shouted neck pickup jazz tones. Then again I know people use them for other genres.

That might've been Big Bob.  What you said is helpful though.  Thanks, Kuz.

Archived