Heritage Owners Club

H-120 on ebay

squawken

There is a blue H-120 on e-bay that caught my eye.  It looks beat up and all, but I am getting an attraction/repulsion thing going on.  I looked it up the the Heritage site, but of course it can't really tell you how it sounds.  Anyone have any experience, or know how one of these sound?

Now that's what I call minimalist perfection!!! If I was bidding, I would set my max at this point to 300. If it's lost it doens't look like something to cry over. I never played one, but I would imagine it probably has a fairly decent sound that could always be improved upon with some ugrades -pickups, wiring etc.

I'm kind of with ya on that Dick Seacup.  I don't NEED another guitar.  But to get another Heritage at a low price would be cool.  I'm still not sure if I want to go after it.  If it was red I would probably be all over it.

I'm kind of with ya on that Dick Seacup.  I don't NEED another guitar.  But to get another Heritage at a low price would be cool.  I'm still not sure if I want to go after it.  If it was red I would probably be all over it.

A can or 2 of red Krylon and you're there Squak.  ;D

That guitar looks pretty beat.

Archived