Heritage Owners Club

Questions about the H150CM with P-90's

Ches

Hi -

I was thinking about picking up a semi-hollow, but I've heard rave reviews about the H137 with Lollar P-90's, which made me totally change direction.  Finding this picture of the H150CM with P-90's on the Heritage website makes me want to jump in the car and head to Kalamazoo.

width=600 height=455http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/guitarspam04/H-150CMP-90.jpg[/img]

I can't seem to find a picture of the H150CM with P-90's that shows the entire guitar.  If this has a bound headstock, I'll have a hard time resisting.  The Heritage website just said it has the same specs as the H150CM, but it doesn't say if you can get the same specs as an H150CM Deluxe, Classic, or Ultra.  Also, does anyone post prices anywhere so I can get an idea what these guitars cost?

Thanks -

Ches

Welcome--we're glad you found us!

Wolfe Guitars in Jupiter is the premier Heritage dealer, and he has several of those P90 H150s in stock (I just bought one myself!). I don't think the headstocks are bound, however. You may be able to order one, though it will take a long while to get it. 

There are other Heritage dealers as well. J. Hale Music in Wisconsin has 2 P90-equipped H150s in stock. http://www.jhalemusic.com/pages/heritage.html

I hope this helps!

Thanks for the reply!  I might have to head to Wisconsin next week, so a side trip to J. Hale will be in order!  That goldtop is a great looking guitar!

I knew about Wolfe, but they never put much information about their guitars on their gbase page.  Kinda frustrating.  That said, I just noticed they have a Korina H137 with a bound neck that looks interesting.  Not sure what korina does to the tone compared to mahogany, but it might be worth a phone call to get some info on it.

Thanks again!

Archived