Heritage Owners Club

New Amp Day - .22 Caliber

tulk1

Ty,

What amp are you talking about? Think you might have gotten the wrong vid or something. Not the Mesa .22 Caliber, we're talking about the new EH 22 Caliber amp-in-a-pedal. Same size as a stomp box.

Tully, I thought the 22 Caliber/Rat combo did quite well. Much better than what I was getting with my OCD. It's the stumbling and loss of focus that I'm pretty sure we were discussing. Not that every vid on youtube is going to be Eric Johnson channeling Jimi. :icon_puke_l: Just for a demo vid it was a bit lacking, that's all. The pedal itself is pretty cool. Carrying in the gig bag as a back up.

Sorry,Gotta blame it on ELD and CRS disease.I was thinkin' 'bout the Roland JCM 800(think that's the model)on the Gretsch forum.Yeah the little 22 caliber amp/pedal is neato.Don't see how you could get much bass response though.I can't stand most of these demos because they're' most always with a distorted sound.I wanna hear the clean tone.You can't get a good distorted sound unless you have a good clean sound first and foremost.Sorry for the mind thing.I probably didn't look at the model as i was thinkin' so much about the Roland and the guys poor demo.Keep in touch.The best Ty M.

Sorry,Gotta blame it on ELD and CRS disease.I was thinkin' 'bout the Roland JCM 800(think that's the model)on the Gretsch forum.Yeah the little 22 caliber amp/pedal is neato.Don't see how you could get much bass response though.I can't stand most of these demos because they're' most always with a distorted sound.I wanna hear the clean tone.You can't get a good distorted sound unless you have a good clean sound first and foremost.Sorry for the mind thing.I probably didn't look at the model as i was thinkin' so much about the Roland and the guys poor demo.Keep in touch.The best Ty M.

As one with near onset of Oldhymerz, I can totally relate. As for clean, it all depends on the spkr/cab. Thru my Cube closedback with Weber it was pretty darned good, and fairly clean. Thru the Dr. Z Ghia 112 Cab it was amazing! Stayed clean from 6:00 (off) to about 11:00, then started to add some dirt. But by then it's SO loud, who could tell, anyway.

As one with near onset of Oldhymerz, I can totally relate. As for clean, it all depends on the spkr/cab. Thru my Cube closedback with Weber it was pretty darned good, and fairly clean. Thru the Dr. Z Ghia 112 Cab it was amazing! Stayed clean from 6:00 (off) to about 11:00, then started to add some dirt. But by then it's SO loud, who could tell, anyway.
That's good,gotta get one of them puppies.Think of the convenience.It's definitely worth the bucks.I have that Crate 150w stereo head and I love it.It's the one that comes with a gig bag.Very portable,good quality and very light.The Best Ty M.

Archived