Heritage Owners Club

Menatone Howie

bluesaxe

I ordered a Menatone Howie today from MusicToyz.  :)

I'm really stoked about it!  It's a pedal I've always wanted to try, and supposedly the new version of the Howie totally rocks.  There's quite a few clips on the Musictoyz forum by some members and they seem to be pretty excited about it.  I figured I'm not going to buy a D**ble anytime soon, so for $300, what the hell..

Now I have to decide between:

Menatone Howie

Lovepedal Eternity

Lovepedal COT

OKKO Diablo (coming soon)

McFuzz Hot (which I'll probably keep anyway)

Only room for 2 on the board...

I'm holding off on the Howie for now.  I've got so many new dirt pedals this past year it's not funny:

Hermida Zendrive

Hermida Mosferatu

Menatone KOTB

Menatone WMB

Mantone TBIAC

AnalogMan KOT

Cochrane Timmy

Fulltone GT-500

I'm a sick, sick, man! 

Yes Carls clips over at the toyz forum got me gassin' for the Howie.  I've got to play around some more with the GT-500, but my initial reaction was "Meh, just another dirt pedal."  I think it may be one for fleabay.

I'm holding off on the Howie for now.  I've got so many new dirt pedals this past year it's not funny:

Hermida Zendrive

Hermida Mosferatu

Menatone KOTB

Menatone WMB

Mantone TBIAC

AnalogMan KOT

Cochrane Timmy

Fulltone GT-500

I'm a sick, sick, man! 

Yes Carls clips over at the toyz forum got me gassin' for the Howie.  I've got to play around some more with the GT-500, but my initial reaction was "Meh, just another dirt pedal."  I think it may be one for fleabay.

Sweet!!! 

Let me know when you finallly face your addictions and have your "Come to Jesus" sale to get rid all those dispicable ramifications of pedal GAS.    ;D

I'm on the list for a Zendrive, but it's prolly gonna be a while...  :(  ... so I thought I'd try the Howie. 

Which one of your Menatones to you like the best?  I've heard a lot of good stuff about the TBIAC.  This will be my first Menatone pedal (does that make me a Menavirgin?).

How do the Menatone's compare to the KOT, which I've heard a lot about. 

I must be getting old.  :'( All those pedals that were mentioned I have heard nothing about, or know what they do. I use a chorus and compressor, and occasionally a wah-wah, but that's about it.

What the heck is a "Menatone Howie" anyway? Does it make your guitar sound like Howie Mandel?  :D

I must be getting old.  :'( All those pedals that were mentioned I have heard nothing about, or know what they do. I use a chorus and compressor, and occasionally a wah-wah, but that's about it.

What the heck is a "Menatone Howie" anyway? Does it make your guitar sound like Howie Mandel?  :D

Howie as in Howard Dumble as in amps to the stars such as Robben Ford, Larry Carlton, SRV, Eric Johnson, Santana to name a few.

Sweet!!! 

Let me know when you finallly face your addictions and have your "Come to Jesus" sale to get rid all those dispicable ramifications of pedal GAS.    ;D

I'm on the list for a Zendrive, but it's prolly gonna be a while...  :(  ... so I thought I'd try the Howie.   

Which one of your Menatones to you like the best?  I've heard a lot of good stuff about the TBIAC.  This will be my first Menatone pedal (does that make me a Menavirgin?).

How do the Menatone's compare to the KOT, which I've heard a lot about. 

Oddly my favorite Menatone is one you don't hear about much but it's never been off of my board and I currently own three (yes three) of 'em:  The Blue Collar. 

Oddly my favorite Menatone is one you don't hear about much but it's never been off of my board and I currently own three (yes three) of 'em:  The Blue Collar. 

I've never tried the Blue Collar, but it sounds very interesting - do you have a loaner program??

• 4 years later...

I must be getting old. :'( All those pedals that were mentioned I have heard nothing about, or know what they do. I use a chorus and compressor, and occasionally a wah-wah, but that's about it.

What the heck is a "Menatone Howie" anyway? Does it make your guitar sound like Howie Mandel? :D

T-Steel - aren't you playing bass these days, or a mix of both?

Archived