Heritage Owners Club

I just got off the phone with Ren

GrandpaLarry

I just had a delightful experience having to do with my guitar.

I received a substantial discount when I bought my H535 because there was a crack in the finish which ran from the bottom of the treble side F hole to the edge of the binding. The damage is to the finish only. The wood has no defect. I wanted to know if there might be anything I could do to repair my guitar, or if it might be better left to the experts. The guitar was bought about 2 months ago

Ren asked if there was a "2" stamped on the back of the headstock, indicating that it was a second. There is not. He then informed me that, were I to ship the guitar back to Kalamazoo, there was the possibility it would be repaired under warranty.

I didn't expect that, since I knew about the defect when I bought the instrument and got a discounted price because of it.

I'm more impressed than ever with Heritage, and with the courtesy with which Ren answered all my questions.

My only concern now is how I'll get along without my axe while it's in Kalamazoo.

My only concern now is how I'll get along without my axe while it's in Kalamazoo.

Uh, buy another one? B)

By the way, I see you're from NE Ohio. I was born & raised in Trumbull county. Small world!

Archived