Heritage Owners Club

The secret sauce

groovin

I heard Ren just dipped them in a special "mojo" sauce. Then had them blessed by a blues, rock and jazz player.

Seriously tho', I'd have to doubt the cryo process, just knowing these guys.

Even if they were cryo (and I'd never heard this before) I couldn't imagine you'd be able to tell with the naked eye. Presumably you'd need a palantír like the one from Isengard to see such wizardry.

palantir.jpg

[i'm not much of a believer in 'cryo' and it's purported tonal effects]

You guys are hysterical!

Cryogenics . . . isn't that what Michael Jackson was thinking about doing, until science learned how to blow life back into a frozen body!

You guys are hysterical!

Cryogenics . . . isn't that what Michael Jackson was thinking about doing, until science learned how to blow life back into a frozen body!

Cryogenics and guitar pickups.

http://www.callahamguitars.com/cryo_pu.htm

Callaham makes some of the finest hardware anywhere, and his S-model I had briefly (didn't care for the neck shape) was one of the sweetest sounding strats I've ever played.

Cryogenics and guitar pickups.

http://www.callahamguitars.com/cryo_pu.htm

Callaham makes some of the finest hardware anywhere, and his S-model I had briefly (didn't care for the neck shape) was one of the sweetest sounding strats I've ever played.

Hey GuitArtMan, thanks for the cryogenics link, it was very interesting. I have a strat that I may put some Fralins in someday.

Hey GuitArtMan, thanks for the cryogenics link, it was very interesting. I have a strat that I may put some Fralins in someday.

I have a 1961 (clone) with Fralin's . . . . you will NOT be disappointed!!!!! I have another '61 clone with Michael DeTemple's pups. Those are fantastic also.

Archived