Heritage Owners Club

Twister Amplification

Interesting...hand built near Dayton, OH.

Twister Amplification

Yep, you inadvertently let the cat out of the bag. I am having a dust devil built as we speak. And the Falcon that Lyle bought is being serviced (caps and elctric cord) from Jade. This build is the reason I am selling the Falcon & Discoverer.

You can get any Toltec, grill, colors you want for no up charge. And his prices are VERY reasonable for a hand built point to point amp.

Oh, and did I say they sound GREAT!!!!

Hopefully, but it may be iffy, the amp will be done for PSP3.

I told Jade about HOC & Heritage and he was WELL aware of us, and stated he "loved Heritage Guitars, the REAL Gibson guitars"!!!!

Cool guy, with a great product. Give him a call if you are interested or tag me back if you want a tone report on any amp!

I was looking at them a couple of months ago. The Dust Devil looked really good to me. I eMailed some questions and Jade was very quick in sending a reply with some other ideas. I really considered going with them, but I wasn't really looking for a tweed box. I've went with a Allen Chihuahua that should be here in a couple of weeks. Check them out if you're looking for a more black face tone.

Either way, good luck!

I was looking at them a couple of months ago. The Dust Devil looked really good to me. I eMailed some questions and Jade was very quick in sending a reply with some other ideas. I really considered going with them, but I wasn't really looking for a tweed box. I've went with a Allen Chihuahua that should be here in a couple of weeks. Check them out if you're looking for a more black face tone.

Either way, good luck!

I played a Devil's Deluxe from Twister (Jade) the other day and it is ALL about the Blackface tone. It would have given my '67 Vibrolux a serious run for it's money.

He really does the whole tonal spectrum (Blackfce, Tweed, Plexi, Higher Gain Marshall stuff). I am very impressed with his amps.

I liked that clip of the F2. Looks right up my alley, amp wise. John, hope you get yours by PSP. We'll spend half the day checking your amp, Rob's amp and on and on.

Yes it would be Kenny.

I have played that amp before.

Archived