Heritage Owners Club

Strings

erictheweasel

About a month ago, or so, someone here recommended GHS Nickle Rockers for the 157 w/SD 59's. All I can say is, Oh. My. Goodness. I've been playing D'Addario XL nickle roundwounds from day one (going on 15 years now). The GHS stings are a much better complement to my 157. Even using the same gauge they sound meatier. I think I'll be sticking with these for a while.

And to whomever it was who recommended the Nickle Rockers: Thanks ever so much.

eric

About a month ago, or so, someone here recommended GHS Nickle Rockers for the 157 w/SD 59's. All I can say is, Oh. My. Goodness. I've been playing D'Addario XL nickle roundwounds from day one (going on 15 years now). The GHS stings are a much better complement to my 157. Even using the same gauge they sound meatier. I think I'll be sticking with these for a while.

And to whomever it was who recommended the Nickle Rockers: Thanks ever so much.

eric

Did you get the left handed . . . or the right handed strings??

Funny. :D I'm off the pain meds now. I got ambidextrous strings. They cost, like, three times as much but I can use them on any guitar! How cool is that???

eric

Don't feel too bad . . . . mgoetting bought a guitar with a crocked stinger . . . and he wasn't even on any meds . . . (Hi Mark!!)

Don't feel too bad . . . . mgoetting bought a guitar with a crocked stinger . . . and he wasn't even on any meds . . . (Hi Mark!!)

Toilet seat must have fallen on it.....

Archived