Heritage Owners Club

H535 vs H555

Guest HRB853370

Could anyone please tell me what kind of pickups are in my 1988 h-535. The auction ends today and someone wants to know. Thanks very much for any assistance......

Weeping over losing guitar......Cindy

Could anyone please tell me what kind of pickups are in my 1988 h-535. The auction ends today and someone wants to know. Thanks very much for any assistance......

Weeping over losing guitar......Cindy

More than likely, from that era they are Schallers

More than likely, from that era they are Schallers

I thought Schaller only made tuning machines. They make pickups too?

I thought Schaller only made tuning machines. They make pickups too?

Yep!! They're Schallers. I just looked at you posting on ebay. The 2 screws in the center of the black pick up rings . . 2 screws on each side are a dead give away. They're Schallers. And, by the way . . . Schaller makes a whole lot of stuff other than tuners. They're one of the best out there.

Thanks so much Tulk & Patrick!! You're most excellent fellows. (no matter what the bathroom wall says)

Thanks so much Tulk & Patrick!! You're most excellent fellows. (no matter what the bathroom wall says)

It doesn't say For A Good Time Call for nothing!!

.... not sure whats written about me, tho'.

If you're talking about those comments that are written right under your phone number, then they're true in tulk1's case . . . . but I'm really a pretty nice guy.

.... not sure whats written about me, tho'.

I believe it has something to do with B&D...which I gather stands for "baloney and diapers."

If you're talking about those comments that are written right under your phone number, then they're true in tulk1's case . . . . but I'm really a pretty nice guy.

Patrick, your comment had something to do with S&M....which I'm led to believe stands for shackles and mayonnaise.

Patrick, your comment had something to do with S&M....which I'm led to beleive stands for shackles and mayonnaise.

Yeah . . . but that was a looong time ago, and not too many people even knew about it.

By the way, regarding your post ... . i before e . . except after c . . . and so on. Don't let it happen again . . . . or else I'll have to qoute . . . "Achmed . . . The Dead Terrorist"

By the way, regarding your post ... . i before e . . except after c . . . and so on. Don't let it happen again . . . . or else I'll have to qoute . . . "Achmed . . . The Dead Terrorist"

I know I know!!!! I saw it and it irritated the crap out of me....I hope you noticed that I fixed it!

Guest HRB853370

Looks to me like its going to fetch a fair price Squid. And regarding the Schallers, it is properly pronounced Sch-eh-lers or Sch-ah-lers? I am guessing if you are Canadian you will say Sch-eh-ler, eh? If your from Jawjah like myself, you might say Sch-ah-lah as in ah im goin dahn yondah to fetch may a pack of gitah straings!

Looks to me like its going to fetch a fair price Squid. And regarding the Schallers, it is properly pronounced Sch-eh-lers or Sch-ah-lers? I am guessing if you are Canadian you will say Sch-eh-ler, eh? If your from Jawjah like myself, you might say Sch-ah-lah as in ah im goin dahn yondah to fetch may a pack of gitah straings!

Hey Will, Yes, I'm pleased with the final bid. A Brian Wakil from Los Angeles was the top bidder. Lucky fella!!

Being from Southeastern, PA. I pronounce the word Sch-ah-lers. :-)

Guest HRB853370
Hey Will, Yes, I'm pleased with the final bid. A Brian Wakil from Los Angeles was the top bidder. Lucky fella!!

Being from Southeastern, PA. I pronounce the word Sch-ah-lers. :-)

Good for you, always hard to part with your baby, but at least you got fair change for it. Look forward to getting another when the time is right!

Good for you, always hard to part with your baby, but at least you got fair change for it. Look forward to getting another when the time is right!

Absolutely!

Archived