Heritage Owners Club

Incoming Amp! Victoria "Soulcactus"

Jazzerous

post-1901-1285651766_thumb.jpg post-1901-1285651802_thumb.jpg

post-1901-1285651875_thumb.jpg

Victoria " Soulcactus " similar to the "Victoriette" , 20 watts of all class A power ,tremelo and reverb . All point to point wiring and 2 X10 Jensons. The tweed cover aint bad either!!! But what do I know!! Still learning . Has anyone checked these amps out ? The plan is I am selling my Mesa LoneStar Classic to cover the "Vicky" .

Victoria " Soulcactus " similar to the "Victoriette" , 20 watts of all class A power ,tremelo and reverb . All point to point wiring and 2 X10 Jensons. The tweed cover aint bad either!!! But what do I know!! Still learning . Has anyone checked these amps out ? The plan is I am selling my Mesa LoneStar Classic to cover the "Vicky" .

Classic Fender style eyelet board build here...Pretty easy to maintain or mod to taste. Way to go! That Mesa is a very nice amp too. This one should be wonderful! Bet it sounds articulate top to bottom. Will respond well to vintage tube rolling, too.

Awesome boutique amp!

Wow! Very nice. If I recall, Victoria amps are really premium quality (and priced that way too).

I made a trade for a Victorilux, the big brother of the Victoriette, a month or so ago. Amazing clean sounds, killer reverb and great tremolo. It seems to like the single coils of my Strat a little better than the HRW's in my H-150 but both sound awesome. I haven't played as much as I would like yet and haven't had a chance to crank it up yet.

Friend of mine, Bob Margolin, uses a 35115. Bob's way dialed in to the trad Chicago sound, as he played with Muddy for ten years or so. I've worked on live recordings of Bob, and that Victoria is just amazing with his '55 Paul and '54 Tele!

Congrats on the Vicky!!!! : )

If I recall, a Class A amp will be great for clean sounds; and if memory serves, Class A,B for playing clean and dirt.

Do you play mainly jazz?

Archived