Heritage Owners Club

Raezer's Edge

tsp17

Has anyone A/B tested these? i played through a Stealth 12 the other day and dug it. Would be matched with an Acoustic Image Clarus 2r.

would like to go with the light weight T8 if it does not compromise tone.

thanks

Hi,

I don't play the RE cabinets that you are asking about, but I play a RE Nighthawk 10ER which is 21 lb. with my AI Clarus amp Description of Cabinet. I get plenty of tight bass out of an open low E string with my Sweet 16.

Call Michael at Sound Vision Music or Jeff Hale. Both could guide you through selection on these type of speakers (RE or Redstone).

:-)

thanks very much. will do. been talking to a couple of dealers. now thinking of the Stealth 10.

Hi.

I sell Raezer's cabs as well as Henriksen amps/cabs, and Acoustic Image amps/cabs......

I would say that they are all fantastic, but you really should try if you can before buying.

I don't know how many clients have come to try gear, and have a very fixed idea of which amp or cab they want, but after playing through various combos of heads/cabs have ended up buying something very different.

I have a Stealth 10 and a Twin 8, and I find the Stealth 10 very dark....and I LIKE dark, but it's DARK. but then again, that is with my gear. I prefer the Twin 8.

It all depends on the guitar/strings/picks, and of course.....the player.

Try some different things first. Raezer's Edge are great. There are many cabs they sell....find the right one for YOU.

you won't regret it.

take care

thanks. no way for me to try them out. i have demo'd a stealth 12 and liked it. i hear that the 10 is more balanced and that the twin 8 is darkest. so, if the 10 is a shade less dark than the T8, that sounds about right. i agree that trying them out is best s you get surprised by what you expected and what turns out to be a treat to the ears. my dealer has a 45 day trial, so if it is not right i'll send it back and try a different one.

thanks

Archived