Heritage Owners Club

Heritage Liberty Head & Cab

i bet Jeff has some input

yeahman. played one a couple times @ CB Perkins (where i got all my H amps).

seems like a Colonial but with 3-control reverb, w/o voicing options for plexi & plexi superbass. (i didn't confirm this with PaulC, but anyone can call him up & inquire - don't forget to order a Tim or Timmy pedal B)) so, what you have is non-master vol tweed bassman/JTM45 with a killer reverb (PaulC was *adamant* on Accutronics & others for reverb assembly quality). the MOOD control gives you variations in negative feedback yielding two traditional sounds and variations in between for an amp that never was (i usually play my Colonial w/MOOD at about 1 o'clock)

another great great amp.

Jeff, is the Liberty much different than the Patriot?

they seem real different to me. kinda like the diff twixt Fender tweed (esp. bassman) & Fender blackface (esp. pro reverb). i grew up with BF amps all around in the mid-late '60's. there weren't any tweeds in use (maybe all in closets at the time?) that i saw. so, when i discovered them much later, i was converted. others weren't.

so, different sounds, different configs (head (Lib) vs. combo (Pat)), different options (reverb controls), that kinda thing)

B)

Archived