Heritage Owners Club

Becoming Rare in U.K.

peteraltongreen

As an aside,Highend guitars are on the exhibitors list at Birmingham Guitar Show later this month.Listed as Heritage Guitars.

Hmm, this could be an opportunity for the UK HOC to meet up... Birmingham would appear to be mutually inconvenient!

Hi Glaister and welcome, nice 170 you have there. Where in the north east are you? I have a brother in Newcastle and a daughter in Middlesbrough at university. I know the north east really well and like it up there.

As far as any meeting up go's, Birmingham seems to be south of every one.

Hfan, would love to look you up should I ever get out your way, who knows what the future holds, thanks for the invite.

Hi Glaister and welcome, nice 170 you have there. Where in the north east are you? I have a brother in Newcastle and a daughter in Middlesbrough at university. I know the north east really well and like it up there.

As far as any meeting up go's, Birmingham seems to be south of every one.

Hfan, would love to look you up should I ever get out your way, who knows what the future holds, thanks for the invite.

I`m half way between Middlesbrough and Newcastle.

Really like the 170,had it quite a while now.Almost traded it for a G***** VOS 58 LP last year,but after playing them against one another the 170 was ahead by a mile!Couldn`t believe how ordinary the `58 sounded given the asking price! Some of them must be better I would hope!

I think at the minute there is only one store selling Heritage guitars in the UK, which is High End Guitars in Nottingham, as mentioned by Bobmeyrick. But they are very expensive from there. As fewer are getting over here, the ones which are on the used market are being bought by those people who know what they are (for example Peter and myself) and we are not letting them go, so the end result is that they are becoming harder to find.

Hi Mark,

how are you ? My red H 555 is from High End Guitars. Someone fron Germany bought it there. The price was about 4.000 USD.

Greez

Wolfi

Hi Mark,

how are you ? My red H 555 is from High End Guitars. Someone fron Germany bought it there. The price was about 4.000 USD.

Greez

Wolfi

Hi Mark,

how are you ? My red H 555 is from High End Guitars. Someone from Germany bought it there. The price was about 4.000 USD.

Very funny: the person I bought it from, was the singer of a well known Led Zep Style, psychedelic Rock Group from Bonn/Germany. When I was about 17, I penetrated my parents with this bands first record. After I won the bid, I realized who the person is. When I went to Bonn we had a good laugh and a very good time. I keep still a good contact with the guy. He was really a rock shouter in the 70's, now he is a jazz guitarist :)

Greez

Hi Mark,

how are you ? My red H 555 is from High End Guitars. Someone from Germany bought it there. The price was about 4.000 USD.

Very funny: the person I bought it from, was the singer of a well known Led Zep Style, psychedelic Rock Group from Bonn/Germany. When I was about 17, I penetrated my parents with this bands first record. After I won the bid, I realized who the person is. When I went to Bonn we had a good laugh and a very good time. I keep still a good contact with the guy. He was really a rock shouter in the 70's, now he is a jazz guitarist :)

Greez

Doing OK thanks, just getting by.

Archived