Heritage Owners Club

Whats a fair price for a new H 535?

GASguy

Hello,

My name is Ron, a new member. I bought a used 555 with the HRW's and Dvip, (I think that is what they call it, two mini toggle switches), system about a year ago and I love it. I had ordered a new 335 prior to that but sent it back due to fit and finish type issues.

I am a long time acoustic guy who just went electric fairly recently, and I seem to gravitate to semi-hollow body guitars.

I've been shoping and pricing online and would like some input on a fair to good price for a new H-535 from a shop.

Any info or comments would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Guest HRB853370

Hello,

My name is Ron, a new member. I bought a used 555 with the HRW's and Dvip, (I think that is what they call it, two mini toggle switches), system about a year ago and I love it. I had ordered a new 335 prior to that but sent it back due to fit and finish type issues.

I am a long time acoustic guy who just went electric fairly recently, and I seem to gravitate to semi-hollow body guitars.

I've been shoping and pricing online and would like some input on a fair to good price for a new H-535 from a shop.

Any info or comments would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Hi Ron and welcome to the club! I have seen them from $1800 to $2300 and everywhere in between!

Archived