Heritage Owners Club

Looks like I'm getting a Golden Eagle

zeittgeist

Seems to be just what I'm looking for. The current owner is a jazz guitarist who replaced the original floater with a Kent Armstrong with adjustable pole pieces. He also replaced the pick guard with one that looks ugly, but is including the original. Here is more info from the seller with a link to his site with pics and sound clips of the GE:

www.scottmcdevitt.com/

"If you want to hear a clip of the guitar, you can go to my website - www.scottmcdevitt.com. If you click on "music" and then listen to the High Tone Duo recordings, you will hear the guitar in action. I play the chords during the head and fist solo on Old folks and the head and second solo on Chesapeake Blues.

I originally had the KA on the original pickguard, so yes. No problems with the pickguard. I have always thought it is the one weak point of Heritage's design".

I am pretty jazzed.

Sweet, I think you're getting one hell of a guitar. Roni ben Hur plays a Johnny Smith with that 12 pole floating KA and it sounds sweet! I love the KA Johnny Smith replica on my Vestax D'angelico, but would probably swap for the 12 pole if I ever boat a Golden Eagle myself. That said, did you see the duo photo of the other guy's blonde Golden Eagle with a Dearmond RC? Wow!

Sweet, I think you're getting one hell of a guitar. Roni ben Hur plays a Johnny Smith with that 12 pole floating KA and it sounds sweet! I love the KA Johnny Smith replica on my Vestax D'angelico, but would probably swap for the 12 pole if I ever boat a Golden Eagle myself. That said, did you see the duo photo of the other guy's blonde Golden Eagle with a Dearmond RC? Wow!

Yeah, love that it is coming from an "all Heritage Golden Eagle" band.

Archived