Heritage Owners Club

Seen One?

DrFrankStein

I've been watching that Terminator for a month and a half or so.  I have a friend whose brother is a manager for GC.  I talked to my buddy last week and he's supposed to be getting his brother to find out what kind of deal he can get on that thing.  I really, really don't need a meedly-meedly guitar, and I don't care for the Explorer body shape, but if the price is right...  ;)

I have never seen a Firebird-style Heritage before and I don't care for F-bird shapes, either.  But, that thing has got to be extremely rare, I'd bet.  Very cool.  Jump on it!

That F-bird sold for £430.00ish thats around US$860.00 saw it on ebay myself guy in Matlock Derbyshire England sold it and I'm still kicking myslelf for not pulling the trigger on it myself.

But thats life!

Has anyone seen one of these in real life? I think the bottom one is an H-357. Can someone confirm?

width=215 height=480http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a276/DrFRankStein/What.jpg[/img]

357.jpg

I know where you saw this and I am going to get it right now. Ha, Ha. Early on Heritage experimented with modern guitar designs. This one is like a Dime Bag Darrell model. I'm sure it's high quality and it's an early one. Go fer it.

Archived