Heritage Owners Club

HRW Shortage

brentrocks

If you are having a guitar built now, or was going to be done soon and it has HRWs, you will be waiting for it...at least for a while.

I called Ren today to see if i could get some HRWs for the Roy and he said they are still out of them.

He thought they would be in by now, but it may be a few weeks yet? 

He also said Roy Clark called him the other night...i guess he had another hip replacement....78 yrs old! :o

Next time you speak to him... Ask if they modify them at the Heritage plant or if they come ready built.

That would add the last missing piece to the HRW jigsaw 8)

i would have to assume they are built off site

I called Ren today to see if i could get some HRWs for the Roy and he said they are still out of them.

I called them twice today and never did get an answer. You must have the Hot Line direct to the Man himself. Wanna call him for me? :D

I called them twice today and never did get an answer. You must have the Hot Line direct to the Man himself. Wanna call him for me? :D

i have no special # ;D  i'm just lucky :P

Once I get a can of Krylon, they will be!  :o

nevermind ;D

• 3 weeks later...

i was told from a reliable source that Schaller is in trouble and not supplying their customers very well....Heritage have been offering seth lovers in replacement.

i was told from a reliable source that Schaller is in trouble and not supplying their customers very well....Heritage have been offering seth lovers in replacement.

Cool...  8)

IMHO of course :wink:

Watchout... Here come the... PICKUP POLICE

[move] :police: :police: :police:... Nee Naw...Nee Naw...[/move]

That must be why there was no upcharge for Seth Lovers when I spec'd a Millie a couple of weeks ago. When I asked for the SL's and the $$'s the answer was, "Sure, no upcharge". So, where's the SL/HRW comparison thread?  8)

i have a feeling that the HRW may soon be extinct?  i dont want to spread rumors, but if Shaller is in trouble, Ren would have to have some other Co. make his "secret" pups.....i dont know if SD would do something like that, i would say not.

Archived