Heritage Owners Club

Two New Pedals - Boost & OD

tulk1

Picked up a couple of new pedals this weekend. I purchased a JHS Mini-Bomb Boost for the acoustic pedal board. The pickup I settled on for the H40 Mandolin doesn't have quite the vol output as the Banjo. In order to even out the tone I decided to use a boost pedal. I have several of them at home, but each added too much of their own character to the boost - BBE Boosta Grande; Heavy Electronics Ascend, CMATMODS SD with no gain -- nope, they changed the tone. Turns out JHS Pedals is in Grandview, MO. So I dropped by, talked over my situation and they offered to let me try the Bomb Boost. Clean vol boost, thats all it adds. It's a keeper.

shapeimage_3.png

The other pedal is for my main guitar board. My Fulltone OCD starts hissing and buzzing after about on hour on. So, until that gets fixed I needed another low gain OD. Noticed the Lovepedal Amp50 at GC the other day. Tried it out, thought it was cool. Added it to the board on Saturday nite. And it's SO CUTE!, how could you not love this pedal? Single knob, adds gain as you turn it up. No color, just more OD. Pretty cool.

amp2.jpg

hmmmm.......... maybe a couple of clips? Through a Fendery type amp with 112.....using a H150.....and a strat......just curious, you know....

Tully, you're in luck. I don't have a Fendery type 112 or a 150 or a Strat-ish. :laughing7:

Picked up a couple of new pedals this weekend. I purchased a JHS Mini-Bomb Boost for the acoustic pedal board. The pickup I settled on for the H40 Mandolin doesn't have quite the vol output as the Banjo. In order to even out the tone I decided to use a boost pedal. I have several of them at home, but each added too much of their own character to the boost - BBE Boosta Grande; Heavy Electronics Ascend, CMATMODS SD with no gain -- nope, they changed the tone. Turns out JHS Pedals is in Grandview, MO. So I dropped by, talked over my situation and they offered to let me try the Bomb Boost. Clean vol boost, thats all it adds. It's a keeper.

shapeimage_3.png

The other pedal is for my main guitar board. My Fulltone OCD starts hissing and buzzing after about on hour on. So, until that gets fixed I needed another low gain OD. Noticed the Lovepedal Amp50 at GC the other day. Tried it out, thought it was cool. Added it to the board on Saturday nite. And it's SO CUTE!, how could you not love this pedal? Single knob, adds gain as you turn it up. No color, just more OD. Pretty cool.

amp2.jpg

shapeimage_3.png

amp2.jpg

Congrats, and if you don't mind could you keep me updated on what's wrong with the OCD, that's one of the most used pedals on my board if it went out I would be extremely unhappy.

Archived