Heritage Owners Club

HOC Exclusive!!

brentrocks

Sorry, i had to pull the thread in a hurry because of orders from Heritage regarding the Skolnick pic....

here are the others back....

NEW HERITAGE MODELS FOR 2008

HERITAGE "UN-NAMED" MODEL

width=218 height=480http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/ebmmquilt/Heritage%20tour/NONAMEYETweb.jpg[/img]

HERITAGE "23" 23RD ANNIVERSARY H 535

H5352308.jpg

HERITAGE H 110

HeritageH-110collage.jpg

not 100% sure...will know more next week, i think

is it possible that the Skolnick model would be "too" successful for Heritage to take on?  Meaning, they may be concerned that too many requests, and then it becomes like a factory production model?  Just guessing, not critiquing.  I like Heritage just about any way they want to be, as long as it's not like G....

The 110 looks nice. But I need you guys to push my dream 575 with Lollar P-90s at the get together.  G-word has introduced a P-90 ES-175, that's getting mixed reviews at best.  So it's time for Heritage to humiliate Nashville once again!

The 110 looks nice. But I need you guys to push my dream 575 with Lollar P-90s at the get together.  G-word has introduced a P-90 ES-175, that's getting mixed reviews at best.  So it's time for Heritage to humiliate Nashville once again!

I allready have one

science fair 007.jpg

science fair 007.jpg_thumb

science fair 011.jpg

science fair 011.jpg_thumb

Bob,

Are those Phat Cats? That's what I have on order with the Groovemaster.

I asked Graham at Jay Wolfe's about ordering a 575 with full-blown Lollar P-90s, but he said they had failed to get Heritage to make such a guitar for them for years.  The closest they had was the new 525, which has P-90s but is a thin line.  This looks great, but I'd love for Heritage to do a fully hollow p-90 guitar.  Now that I have the 18" Super Eagle, I guess that's become my holy grail.

Bob,

Are those Phat Cats?

those are SD P-rails...i'll answer for bob because he is on vacation :)

those are a...

p-90, single and a bucker all in 1 pup!  i have them in my 170...pretty cool pups!

Archived