Heritage Owners Club

Question from a nOOb.

Ridgeback

Very interested in buying a Heritage 150 maybe the Ultra,  I live in Washington state (Tacoma Area) there seems to be no dealers anywhere near.  Checked the dealers list on the website not very up to date. Would like to see one of these puppies up close before I buy.  Any ideas?

Firstly, Welcome to the Club!

Secondly, I can't even get the factory web site to give up the dealer page.  <sigh>  Hopefully, they're launching the new one this weekend. 

Thirdly, if there aren't any music stores near you with Heritage in stock, you're probably going to have to order one sight unseen and see how you like it.  Honestly, though, I've bought all of my Heritage's without knowing exactly what I'd get.  While there are differences between them (they are different models), they are consistently well constructed guitars. 

Looking at the used listings on Guitarget's site, the closest one to you would be a Sweet 16 in Kirkland, WA.  While it's not an H-150, it might give you an idea of what Heritage is all about.  There's another Sweet 16 in Salem, OR, and an Eagle in Portland, OR if you want to drive. But, again, those are jazz boxes (although you could probably get some killer blues/rock tones out of them).

There's always the H-150s listed here, on TGP and feePay.  Good luck!

First of all, WELCOME!

An option you may want to consider, is ordering one from a dealer for a short approval period, usually 24-48 hours. The largest Heritage dealer is Wolfe Guitars in Florida. Jay or Graham can help.

I also think Elderly Instruments in Michigan has an H150 Ultra in stock currently. Both dealers have a nice website.

The downside, is if you return it, you have to pay shipping back to the dealer. Hope this helps.

Ridgeback, here is the link to 525's post.  That is one fantastic looking top.  It seems to have the wide flat neck that I like.  I play 535s.

http://www.heritageownersclub.com/forums/i...pic,1657.0.html

width=359 height=480http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa244/gretschrhh/H150001.jpg[/img]

Archived