Heritage Owners Club

new board

Trouble

I built a new pedalboard. Surface area is 14X20" built out of a 1X6,wood glue and a few finishing nails. Velcro was the most expensive part of the board I've got less than 20 bucks in it. Gotta get used to where the wah is all over again though. Im going to build another one much smaller as a backup.

DSC_0001-1.jpg

nice thumbs lol

I always make my own boards as well. Not really make as they are already boards. They always look like pretty bad though..

Im in the middle of getting a board together using a board already made.

What songs do you use the EHX holy Stain on?

nice thumbs lol

I always make my own boards as well. Not really make as they are already boards. They always look like pretty bad though..

It does a couple things really well but switching in between is complicated. I use it strictly as a fuzz on a couple songs and strictly as a tremelo on a couple songs. It does have a wicked tremelo and very nice fuzz. The different effects can be combined but I haven't found any use for that yet. Honestly, at some point I'll probably buy a good fuzz and a good trem and dump it, as it's hard to switch things around with it live.

Cool. What's the 'grizzly'?

Snuff can full of guitar picks!

nice thumbs lol

Oh yeah, I found a use for the BB Preamp where it doesn't overlap the other pedals so much. I tried it with the gain maxed and the basss turned up a little more than the treble, and it sounds great with the wah for the Alice in Chains songs. It's versatile, works good in a lot of ways but I think this serves me the best right now.

Looks like a nice, serviceable board, man! Some cool stuff on there I'd like to try.

If there is anything on there you think you want to try shoot me a PM and I'll give you a real specific description of what they are like, trust me I would save myself a lot of money if I could always talk to pedal users before trying something.

Archived